Tips, Recipes, Short Stories and many more!!!

Hi folks, starting tomorrow, I will add contents in this particular blog. Regards with the Filipino tips such as health tips, pangkabuhayan tips, beauty tips and Pinoy recipes. I will also include short stories (by parts) and most of all business tips.

At syempre, hindi mawawala ang mga kalokohan but in a good way naman. Kwento lang and many more.

And also, my other 3 blogs will still remain the same. No changes for the chosen one, movie reviews and poetry. Dito lang talaga and I want improvements also, so I need your cooperation and help also. Thank you guys. I know, I don't have followers but of course this will be for my viewers and readers.

I hope everyone will like my future post.

And also, I hope Adsense will approve my application for ads. Please. Even for the smallest ads and smallest pay, I'll accept it. Hehe.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

PINOY SPAGHETTI (Recipe)

PAGTITINDA NG GULAY AT PRUTAS, TALAGANG MABENTA!

IBA’T-IBANG URI NG MAKINA O ENGINE PARA SA SASAKYAN